Monitoring for larger installations
Building on the success of our small business monitoring systems and in response to demand from professional refrigeration engineers, we have designed and built a custom monitoring system capable of monitoring up to nine separate chiller systems.
If you have a large commercial kitchen with multiple fridges and freezers or a suite of retail chiller cabinets then our professional monitoring system may be what you need.
Designed with the input of professional refrigeration engineers, each device can monitor up to 9 separate refrigeration units.
Here are just some of the many key features:
- monitor up to nine chillers simultaneously on a single unit.
- intelligent probes with cable lengths from 1m to 25m.
- fully customisable profiles for everything from fridges, freezers, bar chillers to wine cellars and drugs cabinets.
- logs all the temperatures to SD data card (included) in fully transportable CSV format, readable by Excel and many other programs.
- log files can also be regularly emailed or remotely downloaded.
- fully customisable email alerting in case of out of bounds temperatures or device problems.
- AI defrost detection and graph displays make it easy to distinguish a problem from regular defrost cycles.
- normally mains powered but has up to 18 hours internal battery backup in case of mains power failure (often the time you need to monitor most).
- fully configurable from its own easy to use web interface (integral screen provides only supplementary information enabling the device to be installed out of sight on top of or behind units).
- small physical footprint with choice of case colour and mounting options (screw holes or magnets).
- remotely upgradable without a site visit.
- Wi-fi access required. Internet access required for full feature set.
- You can even choose a preferred case colour!
The great thing about our solution is that once set up it should be able to operate autonomously indefinitely, even coping with power outages using its internal battery backup. Unlike most of the established competition in this sector you don't need to invest in expensive additional softwae licences. Each device will automatically email you daily logs and status reports in a format that can be immediately read in popular spreadsheet programs such as Microsoft Excel.
The device also includes features useful to engineers including the ability to customise the device name and customer and installation location as well as having a secure configuration menu to prevent accidental reconfiguration. On top of that the device can be firmware upgraded remotely in the field normally without the need for a site visit.
Price is just £245 including SD card, integral battery backup and one 2m probe. Additional Probes are available for £20 plus £1 per metre cable.
Contact us to find out more information and for a demo