Hospitality & Tourism
If you feel your B&B, guest house or hotel needs a bit of a boost we can advise you on guest wifi, guest room technology, and online marketing and PR including dealing with TripAdvisor and the online booking agencies. We can also help with processes and training for registered food businesses.
Combining our marketing and IT skills from over 25 years each in businesses both large and small and especially the last 6 years of operating one of the leading hospitality businesses on the Isle of Wight we can help with advice on guest wifi, guest room technology, and online marketing and PR including dealing with TripAdvisor and the online booking agencies. We can also help with processes and training for registered food businesses
- Hotel Helper, our “Hotel Inspector” style service
- Maximising your benefit from your Isle of Wight Tourism BID levy
- Guest WiFi & Internet access
- Affordable CCTV, automation and monitoring
- EPOS, till, door entry and staff clocking systems
- Technical Infrastructure, UPS and data backups
- Protecting against fraud and online scams
- Working with Online Booking Agencies
- Dealing with TripAdvisor
- Documentation and Processes for Registered Food Businesses
- Commercial Temperature Monitoring for B&B's, Hotels and Restaurants
- Commercial Temperature Monitoring for larger installations
For more information on these and other services we can provide just click on the links above and contact us or call us on 01983 730965.